
The Switch was such a cute movie. Equally funny with a little bit of dramatics thrown in. I love Jennifer Aniston! But I love the little boy that plays Sebastian even more! He made the movie so much more enjoyable. Those big brown eyes that sweet baby voice. Oooooh, I could have just snatched him right off the screen and put him in my pocket!! He was so darn cute!! But anyways... Jennifer hasn't mad the best movies in the past but this one was so great! Even Neal laughed and said he liked it. He never saws he likes a movie. Anytime we walk out the theater I'll ask, "so what did you think of the movie?" He'll reply, "It was all right." That's for EVERY movie. It gets annoying. I didn't even wanna ask him what he thought about The Switch knowing what most likely would come out of his mouth, but I did anyways and to my surprise he said it was good and that it was funny. WHAAAAA!! It really is a cute date movie or a fun movie to go see with your best girl friends. I recommend it and so does Neal. :)
xo,
Kim



2 comments:
I NEED TO SEE IT!!!
You'll love it! It was really cute!
Post a Comment