I'm so very behind on updating this blog and still just don’t feel like I want to blog anymore. Laziness I suppose! On that note...
I've started a diet today because I recently weighed myself and the scale number scared me! I ordered Healthe Trim and am hoping I can stick to it. I'm not a dieter but I'm so unhappy with “me” right now that I’ll try just about anything. Unhappy, it's a word I use ever single day. I'm just so unhappy. I don’t feel tired but I am tired of a lot of things in my life. I wish I could start everything all over. And in so way, I guess changing my weight will help me start. So today is day one and I've had 6 bottles of water so far and half a sandwich. All I’m feeling right now is hunger and little bit of a headache. I really wish there was a way we could snap our fingers and be the size we want and not have to worry about working out and eating right. Wherever that universe exists... beam me up Scottie!
Day one of blog and diet, concluded.
xo,
Kim
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment