HA! I wish. That gorgeous Audi is my friend Gina's sweet ride she just bought. But I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law for the most wonderful gift they have given Neal and I. This post comes a bit late but every time I turn on my brand NEW car I have to thank my second parents. My old car was old and sad and was starting to go sour. Papa and Mama Collins decided it was best I take her new car she had just bought. She knew Neal and I couldn't just go out and purchase a new car at this time so they handed us the keys to her 2009 Toyota Camry. I LOVE IT!!! At first I didn't want to except it but this is what they do and this is why I love them so much. Neal's parents have always rotated cars for their kids but they've never gone out and actually bought them new cars! They just get the car that gets passed down. I'm the first of the children that actually got a new car. It was used for only a couple of months and then passed to me last month. I consider it new since there was only 10,000 miles on the car when I got. I'm so lucky! I love Momma and Papa Collins, but not just for this but because they are so kind hearted. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We love you! Here's my sweet beauty!



I've never been a fan of red cars, but I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
xo,
Kim



No comments:
Post a Comment