Thursday, August 26, 2010

London's Happy Tummy


Neal and I decided to switch London over to a RAW natural food. These other pet foods we've tried with her have only caused problems for her digestion system and so far so good with this food. She's a very picky eater and never finishes her food, but for the first time on Saturday when we placed the soft raw food in her bowl she ate the whole thing standing over her bowl which she's never done before. Neal and I were so excited.
I did have to go out and buy stainless steel bowls for her because we were told since it is a raw food and refrigerated it cant be left out for too long . And with her bowl being a ceramic bowl, its considered a no-no! So what did mama find for her baby... The most adorable Martha Stewart pet bowls she could find. Plus they matched perfectly with the floor mat she already has.
I must admit I did get a bit emotional taking away the bowls we bought her the day we brought her home almost 3 years ago. You might say it was my hormones that are all out of whack thanks to auntie flow, but it really was sad washing her baby bowls and putting them away never to be used again. :(
She loves her new bowls though and that's all that matters; plus this food is much healthier. We'd do anything for London even drive all the way Cedar Park for pet food every month and a half, and that's what we'll be doing from here on out. This is all for you Lammies. We love you! Here are couple of pictures.



It's Yummy




My Sleepy Baby (she was only 10 wks)(So teeny!!)





Always by her daddy's side



But not always! She's a mama's girl! Even has the t-shirt that say's "I'm with my bff" he he



We'll keep you posted on how she's doing with this new food and hopefully she'll have less painful BM's. So far so good. Lets hope she keeps a happy yummy!

xo,
Kim

No comments: