Our laundry room is the first room to get destroyed by the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Our shoes, lose change, keys, purse, etc land on top of the dryer day in and day out. So it was in much need of a little sprucing up. I'm actually quit embarrassed to show the before shot but you've got to do what you've got to do. Here it goes... After a little organizing,moving, tucking, and placing things in their rightful spots. It's done and looks great again. I think that it looks so much better. Lets see how long it stays that away.... Neal!!!
beautiful!!!! I love it! Our washer is broke and needs a need motor!! and it will not be here until next week..... a whole week with out a washing machine.... so not fun!
OH WOW! Can you really go a whole week without washing a thing or can you go to a friend and maybe wash a couple of essential things? I'd be scared if our washer broke down and it's just Neal and I. I can’t even imagine how it feels for you and you have 5 people to wash for. Eeek! I'm sorry friend!
3 comments:
beautiful!!!! I love it! Our washer is broke and needs a need motor!! and it will not be here until next week..... a whole week with out a washing machine.... so not fun!
OH WOW! Can you really go a whole week without washing a thing or can you go to a friend and maybe wash a couple of essential things? I'd be scared if our washer broke down and it's just Neal and I. I can’t even imagine how it feels for you and you have 5 people to wash for. Eeek! I'm sorry friend!
Very Nice!!!
Post a Comment