Then he woke up. Oops! The flash from my camera, I guess was too bright.
So mom/grandma gave him some kisses and baby talk and we were all good.
Big smiles came after that! The best smile I might add! What a sweet baby.
After a little dancing and waiting for dad/grandpa to arrive, dad finally made it to the house. So where do we go? Outside to go swimming! Cayden is a little fish out of water. He gets very upset if you take him out of the pool if he's not ready. Cayden will tell you he's ready just like he did Saturday. We were out there playing for maybe 30 minutes and then he jumped out of the pool and ran to the door for a towel. Here are a couple of pictures I took of him playing in the pool...
This little boy is so wonderful and so smart! I don't know why people say babies don't know what they're doing. Unless Cayden is an exception; babies know exactly what they are doing and how far they can push their parents. He's too darn cute and a very smart little boy. I cant wait to see him again. I love you Cayden, Love Auntie!
xo,
Kim



No comments:
Post a Comment