Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest Bedroom Redo

During Neal and I's anniversary vacation in July we decided to save money and stay home. So we took a "staycation". It was so fun since I got to redecorate our guest bedroom the way I wanted to. It was my project and Neal had NO say in it what so ever! In the end he was very proud of me. He thought I did a great job. Here are the before pictures...

After some bargain shopping and some elbow grease this was the end result...




There she is! Isn't she a beaut! I'm so proud of this room. Plus I did some DIY projects mixed in. I'll be posting those projects as well, but for now this is our new guest bedroom. The first guest that stayed in the room loved it. Michelle and Cayden slept good when they came to visit. Michelle even went home and bragged about my room. 5 Stars! I'm not quit done with the room but what a vast improvement over the before shots, don't you think?! I'm happy with it! :)

xo,
Kim

No comments: