First, HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! It's Friday the 13th and what a special day it is. 13 is such a lucky number but when it falls on a Friday is when it's the best! My sister, who is the best sister in the world, was born on Friday the 13th. October the 13th and she couldn't be more special, loving, caring, and not to mention LUCKY! OK, OK I'm done loving on Friday the 13th, but just for now.
So tomorrow's my daddy's 57th birthday. I'm headed home for a little family time. It's been since Caydens 1st birthday since I've been home. That is way too long to be away from them. I cant wait! I wish it was Saturday morning already.
A little weekend getaway is just what the doctor ordered. Staying home EVERY single weekend is starting to takes it's toll on me. I wanna get out of the house and have fun, and what better way to do that, then to drive 3 hours and party it up with family and friends. I CANT WAIT.....I think I already said that. haha. BUT we all know what me going away for the weekend means; It means no blog posts. No worries though I'm getting back into this and I'll be back at it come Monday morning. Have a great weekend.
xo,
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment