Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keys Gotta Home

As I cleaned the laundry room and got it in order I realized I needed a place to put my keys. I couldn't keep placing them on the dryer as I walked in everyday. Yes, its easy and convenient, but it's also messy and adds to the clutter that collects on top of the dryer as the week progresses. Luckily I had gone window shopping on my lunch break Friday afternoon and came across this adorable iron key with hooks. The first place I thought about putting it was in our guest bedroom for guest to place their keys but this afternoon (Sunday) I decided I would hang it where it would get the most use....In our laundry room. The key hook is too darn cute to keep tucked away in the guest bedroom only to be scene every once in awhile by guest. So I did a little measuring and a little hammering and then a little hanging and voila....


A new look in the laundry room! It took me less than 5 minutes to hammer it to the wall and hang it up. Neal literally got the trash to the curb and back and I was done. He was shocked. Who needs a measuring tape when you have a good eye! Not this gal! ;) I LOVE IT!!!

xo, Kim

2 comments:

It's a Beautiful Life said...

hey girl... we have the same key hook and it is hanging up in our laundry room!!!! That is awesome:)

Kim and Neal said...

YAY!!! We're Twinkies!! :D