Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PEOPLE!!!!

I'm blogging this morning, because it takes a lot to piss me off, and someone has successfully accomplished that. Residents here at RIATA can really be stupid, pushy, and just plain rude! Ok I know this guy is new to the community seeing as he just moved in last night, but his stupid self parked his moving truck in front of a garage that wasn't vacant. Meaning this morning a towing truck came and towed his truck away. Who gets the angry call about his truck.... ME!!! I cant help you dude you were the dumb ass that parked your tuck in front of someone’s garage, what did you think they would do?! Go knock on every door to see whos truck that belonged to...so they could let them know they're running late for work....NO!!! No this new residents got all pissed at me cause I didn’t have the number to the towing company. (That resident could have called any towing company in Austin.) So what does he do ask for a manager. No luck buddy...she's in a meeting you'll just have to wait to talk to her later!! If you wanna cry about your truck and how you just moved in and now don’t wanna live here cause another resident towed your truck away.... Cry little baby CRY!!! I don’t care....
Maybe you'll think twice next time before parking in front of someone else space.

Bad start to a very long day!!! ~:<

Kim

No comments: