Monday, April 6, 2009

Movie Review Monday

Title movie of the week:


You may not know this about me but I grew up with a dad that loved classic muscle cars. So when it comes to F & F I drool inexcusably and I cant help it. Eight years since the original F & F was released and you wouldn't have known it. The movie is action packed from beginning to end and I loved it!! Who wouldn't love a fast paced action filled movie with the HOT Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and car after car after car in it?! The cars don't over power the movie this time around and it was a nice change. Definitely nothing like Tokyo Drift which is a good thing! This movie is pure Car Porn for the car enthusiast out there; and well if your not that into cars like I am, you can drool over the guys. If you weren't a fan of the others I'd love you to watch this one. You won't regret it.

4 1/2 Stars!

xo,

Kim

No comments: