Monday, April 13, 2009

Movie Review Monday

Title movie of the week:


Easter weekend, and movie theaters were packed with young girls and boys excited to see the new Hannah Montana movie, and Yes, I was one of them. The movie brought in a whooping 34 million dollars making it #1 this weekend. Its the second highest Easter opening weekend since 2006's Scary Movie 4 who brought in 40.2 million that opening weekend. The movie takes place in LA and in Tennessee were her dad tries to show Hannah where Miley's roots really lie. Its such a sweet movie and has great catchy songs too. I've got the song "Hoedown Throwdown" stuck in my head.I even caught myself dancing the steps as I left the theater. I'm silly I know, but when was the last time you liked a song so much you sang it as you left the theater? Not often I'm sure. I must say though, she [Miley Cyrus] has gotten good at playing a double life! I'm going to be sad to see her leave it behind once her Disney contract is up, but for now enjoy her. It's a sweet sweet movie and tv show.

4 stars!

xo,

Kim

No comments: