I went to see this movie the weekend it came out, but I didn't have the time to write my review with all the craziness surrounding last week. So, on that note...
I Love You, Man is one of the funnier movies I've seen in a very long time. Would you expect anything less from director John Hamburg who directed Meet the Fockers and Zoolander?! Neal and I laughed so hard we cried!! Who loves Superbad? If you said, I DO, then your going to heart this movie to death. It's so funny stupid it works. Paul Rudd plays this character (Peter) that asks his girlfriend to marry him and then figures out he has no guy friends to be in his wedding. He then goes on what his gay brother calls "Man Dates", meets several men that are weird, gay, and just plain ridiculous. Until he meets Jason Segels character (Sydney) at an open house Peter is hosting, and from there these two guys are inseparable. This movie is HILARIOUS, and if you're not busy and wanna see a good movie I recommend this one to the highest power.
I give this movie 5 stars!xo,
Kim




No comments:
Post a Comment