Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just A Little Off The Top

So London was Way WAy WAY past do for a new Do! Her fur was all matted because the silly girl thinks her brush is a game and jumps around when I try and brush her. So of course I give up on the hopeless cause that is my dog. Neal took the little stinker to the groomer and low and behold I come home to a rodent! My precious baby has been turned into a Skinny, poodle looking, ankle biter. I'm sad and shes sad. She wont even look at herself in the mirror...but can you blame her?! It's really quite sad, and to make it worse Neal keeps calling her Gremlin. Poor poor poo poos.


Before:


After:

1 comment:

It's a Beautiful Life said...

that is the saddest EVER!!!!!! Do they make puppy wigs or puppy-hair extensions? Tell the daddy to be nice!!! He's not helping! xoxo