Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 months...WoW!!

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while, but I've been so busy, and blogging wasn't on my top to do list, but I'm back and ready to spread the word. Word?! I don't know, just thought it might sound good. Ha! Well lets update you on all that's going on in the Collins world.

Lets start with August...umm well...nothing happened in August so lets move on! September was a beautiful month filled with beautiful love! Cheesy I know, but Awww! Michelle, my beautiful sister, tied the knot on September 26th. It was a gorgeous ceremony, gorgeous bride and groom, and gorgeous ME! LOL!


October was filled with shock and surprise. My sisters 30th birthday was on the 13th, and much to her surprise and ours....she announced she's having a baby! Eeeek, FINALLY I'm going to be an aunt....Yippy!!! Also our little London Lamb turned 1 years old. Shes growing up so so fast! November...Thanksgiving! I went home to spend time with my family, and Neal had to work so he couldn't come along for the ride. Yes, we spent the holiday apart, but that's what happens when the hubs has to work and you don't. December was fun and warm. Gotta love Texas weather! Christmas was wonderful but chaotic. Christmas eve was spent at Grandma Collins house, and then Neal and I did our Christmas when we got back to the house. We then got up at 6am to head to the Collins house for gift opening and then drive 3 hours to Fort Worth for lunch and Christmas with my family. Crazy I know! It has to be done though, and we wouldn't change it for anything. We love our families and this works for everyone. January was just like any other month...kinda boring. It's too cold to go and do much, but when it is warm we're out enjoying the day. February brings us Love and Hearts; candy hearts! Valentines day may be a made up holiday, but I love that made up holiday. Neal and I didn't do much, but what we did do was sweet and quaint. It's now March, and 7 more weeks till Neal and I meet our nephew Cayden, and I'm counting down the days. Literally....I have a calendar that is counting down his arrival. I love him so much and he's not even here yet. This weekend is my sisters baby shower, and we both cant wait to see what kinda goodies she'll bring home with her!


I promise you all that I'll keep up with my day to day, play by play this time around.


xo,


Kim

No comments: