Monday, March 30, 2009

Hail NO!! Update...

Neal took my car in to get the estimate on the damage caused by the storm last week, and I'm sad to announce that my car has to be totaled! :(

Of course this is what Neal told me when he called me after he got done at the collision place. It's not true, but the damage to my car is a whopping $5000 worth!! I get a new hood, roof, trunk, and a new drivers side door frame. Along with a back left window and new windshield. So basically I'll have a new car. They didn't end up totaling it cause they said my '03 Acura is worth $10,000 traded in. WHAT?! That's right you read that right. I was shocked, but then again I only have 60,000 miles on her...so I can see that.

*I'll be adding addition pictures later tonight so be sure to check back.


Here are those pictures:
The spider cracks on my windshield.
Here's a better view of my dented in door frame, and u can see part of the damage to my roof.
Of course here's my side window, and trust me the inside is worse, and all crackled. Blind spot, enough said!!
My roof.
Hopefully we can get my car into the shop soon, but with so many people with the same type damage it might just be weeks. I sure hope not, but we'll see.

(Click on the images, and you'll get a larger view of the picture)

xo,

Kim

No comments: