Here is my first nail design. 9/8/10 - the base coat is red, topped it with pink, and then brushed on yellow with two strokes.

The next day I thought I needed new polishes so I went out and bought 4 new colors that I feel in love with. 

9/9/10- I decided I wanted to see if I could still do a french tip with polish. I haven't done a french tip since I worked in a spa, and it's really hard to do when you're not skilled with your opposite hand. Let me just say doing a french tip slowly with your left hand his VERY hard, but it turned out quit well. I was shocked and pleased. :) 

9/13/10- Here is todays polish design. I wanted to go simple, but they say simple is usually the hardest and well, they were right. Not my best work. *womp womp*

So there you have it. Just a couple of quick nail designs. Nothing compared to The Daily Nail but still pretty awesome!
xo,
Kim
xo,
Kim




1 comment:
Polka dots like my toes!
Post a Comment