
For my birthday my mom took me to get my hair cut, and the guy that worked on my hair told me I was drying my hair out cause I wash it everyday. He said that I needed to wash it every other day but preferably once a week! Eeeew, that's nasty, but apparently the oils your body produce are better for your hair than the oils you end up putting in hair with products. So right now I'm on day two of not washing my hair, and I'm really disgusted by the way my hair looks. I'll probably be washing my hair tonight, but at least I tried, and that's all that matters.
P.S. They say your hair is better and easier to style when it's dirty, and I guess that's true, but you really don't notice or smell it do to all the products that are in your hair when you go to have it styled. Maybe if I had a stylist that styled my hair everyday I wouldn't mind going without washing my hair. Just a thought.
xo,
Kim



1 comment:
I wish I could go that long!! But NO way!!! lets see a picture of your new hair cut!!!
Post a Comment