So okay, please bare with me; I've never blogged before. I wanted to do this so that everyone I know and love can always know whats going on in our crazy lives. I'm so bad at keeping in touch I figured this would be a wonderful way for everyone to see how we're doing. On that note....
This weekend has been really wonderful. This happened to be 3rd weekend in a row Neal and I have gotten to spend time together. Since he works for Target he only gets every other weekend off. Which really stinks when you think about it! It's back to our old routine this next week and I'm truly going to miss our weekend time. It's been lovely while it lasted. This weekend Neal and I went and watched Hancock, and it's was actually a really good movie. The movie reviews are NEVER right , but who really goes by those anyways! We also have started a new routine with our workouts. I'm a huge cardio fan and so Neal has finally listened to me and has built a cardio workout just for me! I'm so excited to shed this awful weight i've been carrying around for the past year and a 1/2. My sisters wedding is just 2 months away, and Neal and I are going to look damn good! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
your damn sexy now! love you
Post a Comment